Within the framework of the TRAINPOST distance-learning programme, which is based on a simpler and more user-friendly training approach, the Universal Postal Union (UPU) offers the participant trainees, in Postal Technologies training field, several important courses in the programme. One of them is dealing with «Outgoing transactions».
When you have successfully completed this demonstration, you will have a good understanding of outgoing transactions using IFS.
You will be able to:
- explain what a bilateral agreement is.
- demonstrate how to create and update a money order.
- understand when you would need to send a deletion request.
Target Population :
This course is intended for anyone who uses either IFS or IFS Light. The information contained in this module is relevant to users of both applications.
This course is for you if:
- your organization uses IFS
- you need to create and send international money orders
- you are new to IFS and want an introduction to the outgoing flow
NOTE : The learner may choose the language in which to follow the courses (Arabic, English, French or Spanish), via the relevant home page.