Within the framework of the TRAINPOST distance-learning programme, which is based on a simpler and more user-friendly training approach, the Universal Postal Union (UPU) offers the participant trainees, in Postal Technologies training field, several important courses in the programme. One of them is dealing with «Incoming transactions».
When you have successfully completed this demonstration, you will have a good understanding of the incoming flow using IFS.
You will be able to:
- explain how to notify recipients
- demonstrate how to record payment details of a money order
- cancel a payment
- record that payment for a money order is delayed
Target Population :
This course is intended for anyone who uses either IFS or IFS Light. The information contained in this module is relevant to users of both applications.
This course is for you if:
- your organization uses IFS.
- you are new to IFS and want an introduction to the incoming flow.
- you need to receive and pay international money orders.
NOTE : The learner may choose the language in which to follow the courses (Arabic, English, French or Spanish), via the relevant home page.