Within the framework of the TRAINPOST distance-learning programme, which is based on a simpler and more user-friendly training approach, the Universal Postal Union (UPU) offers the participant trainees, in Postal Technologies training field, several important courses in the programme. One of them is dealing with «Using IPS for inbound mail».
When you have successfully completed this module, you will understand the processes involved in IPS when you receive international mail from another country, send it to customs and deliver to the final destination. You will be able to:
- Explain the principles of the inbound process.
- Name the events which occur in the inbound process.
- Receive inbound receptacles and items.
- Send inbound items to customs and understand the role of customs in handling inbound mail.
- Send inbound items to the next office.
- Record delivery information.
Target Population :
This course is intended for anyone who needs to know the processes involved in IPS when receiving international mail items from another country.
This course is for you if:
- Your organization uses IPS.
- You receive international mail items from other countries.
- You send inbound items to customs.
- You need to record delivery information.
NOTE : The learner may choose the language in which to follow the courses (Arabic, English, French or Spanish), via the relevant home page.