Within the framework of the TRAINPOST distance-learning programme, which is based on a simpler and more user-friendly training approach, the Universal Postal Union (UPU) offers the participant trainees, in Postal Technologies training field, several important courses in the programme. One of them is dealing with «Overview of accounting forms».
- Recognize the monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting forms.
- Understand where the information on these forms comes from.
- Understand what Verification Notes are and why they are used.
- Know which accounting forms are used to calculate transit charges.
Target Population :
This course is intended for anyone who needs to know about the concepts of international accounting in IPS.
This course is for you if:
- Your organization uses IPS to process international mail.
- You need to understand the international accounting concepts which affect your postal organization.
- You process/handle accounting forms in your job.
NOTE : The learner may choose the language in which to follow the courses (Arabic, English, French or Spanish), via the relevant home page.