Within the framework of the TRAINPOST distance-learning programme, which is based on a simpler and more user-friendly training approach, the Universal Postal Union (UPU) offers the participant trainees, in Postal Technologies training field, several important courses in the programme. One of them is dealing with «IPS Operational Forms».
When you have successfully completed this module, you will know some important information about operational forms in IPS and have a basic understanding of their role in accounting.
You will be able to:
- Identify the information contained in forms.
- Differentiate between the forms generated at various stages of the international mail-handling process.
- Differentiate between the forms generated for EMS items, letters and parcels.
Target Population :
This course is intended for anyone who needs to know about operational forms in IPS and how they are used for accounting purposes.
This course is for you if:
- Your organization uses IPS.
- You are required to generate forms for accounting purposes.
NOTE : The learner may choose the language in which to follow the courses (Arabic, English, French or Spanish), via the relevant home page.