Within the framework of the TRAINPOST distance-learning programme, which is based on a simpler and more user-friendly training approach, the Universal Postal Union (UPU) offers the participant trainees, in Postal Technologies training field, several important courses in the programme. One of them is dealing with «Accounting Concepts in IPS ».
When you have successfully completed this module, you will understand the purpose and importance of efficient international accounting for postal organizations and how IPS facilitates these accounting functions.
You will be able to:
- Identify the accounting types for international mail.
- Explain what sampling is and why it is sometimes used.
- Understand the concept of agreements between postal organizations.
- Explain what an ’Accounting stream’ is.
Target Population :
This course is intended for anyone who needs to know about the concepts of international accounting in IPS.
This course is for you if:
- Your organization uses IPS to process international mail.
- You need to understand the international accounting concepts which affect your postal organization.
NOTE : The learner may choose the language in which to follow the courses (Arabic, English, French or Spanish), via the relevant home page.